In an era where larger parts of corporate IT budgets are being diverted for transformation projects, many times reducing the allocation for legacy application and infrastructure maintenance and support, traditional approaches to IT service delivery must be revisited to provide maximum value for IT spend.
Despite having fewer dollars to spend on application maintenance and extensions, corporate leaders expect IT to deliver outcomes that meet if not exceed their strategic business objectives.
Apar’s data governance solutions make it easier to streamline and scale core governance processes, enabling corporations to maintain compliance, democratize data, and support collaboration.
Apar’s managed service offering helps IT teams deliver these expectations optimizing cost, improving predictability and deliver business outcomes ensuring a successful user experience by:
- Continuous verification of the relevance of applications and infrastructure
- Using the allocated budgets to enhance technical and functional value of the portfolio
- Reducing spend by optimising the effort to maintain the portfolio, rightsizing the infrastructure and removing bottle necks
- Improving technical, functional and operational knowledge of applications
- Increasing resiliency
- Standardising the applications and infrastructure portfolio